POLICY CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
In the case of cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival or in case of no show we will make the charge of 100% of the reservation (in the chosen booking plan) on your credit card, except:
Reservations for stays during high season (from 21 June to 7 September):
- In the case of cancellation of less than 7 days before arrival we will make the charge of one night (in the chosen booking plan) on your credit card.
- In the case of cancellation less than 48 hours before arrival we will make the charge of 50% of the entire booking reservation on your credit card.
- In the case of cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival or no show we will make the charge of 100% of the reservation on your credit card.
Reservations for stays in mid season (Easter, May Bank Holiday, between 1st – 20th June and between 8th and 30th September):
- In case of cancellation of less than 48 hours before arrival at the hotel we will make the charge of one night (in the chosen booking plan) on your credit card.
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival or in case of no show we will make the charge of 100% of the reservation on your credit card.
Reservations whose conditions were subject to price offers or minimum nights stay:
- In case of cancellation or early departure the hotel will not refund the unearned nights, making the corresponding charge on your credit card.
Non Refundable Rate:
- In case of cancellation, modification or no show of the client, the hotel will charge the full amount of the reservation on your credit card.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
The final price includes all mandatory taxes and hotel service surcharges and VAT applicable to the tourism sector in the countries of the European Community.
The price does not include extra services not specified in the booking (such as: cot, parking, drinks, etc.)
Reservations guaranteed until 20:00 pm on day of arrival.
During July and August, lunch is buffet. The rest of the season is lunch menu.
Dogs allowed in certain rooms, with an extra charge of 12 € a day. Owner must bring immunization records in order and respect the rules of internal regulations specifying no-go areas.
The internal Regulation document is at the reception desk of the hotel available to customers.
In compliance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, by which the right to information in data collection is regulated, you are informed of the following points:
The personal data that is collected from you will be incorporated into a file called “CLIENTES”, for which CONIL PARK HOTEL, S.A. (Hereinafter, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE) is responsible. Data collection aims to create a customer record for performing the service in general. The provision of the requested data or responses during data collection are voluntary, you are informed that the refusal to provide the requested information would make it impossible to provide the service.
In any case, you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as determined by the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 at the following address; C/ Camino de la Fontanilla, S/N, Conil de la Frontera, 11.140. Phone: +34 956 043 000.
We inform you that your data will be used for commercial, promotional, advertising and marketing purposes that are offered by our organization. If you do not consent, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, according to Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of July 11 Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE as legally required by art. 9.1 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, “adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment.”
Likewise THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, as legally required by art. 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, as well as anyone involved in any stage of processing of the data is bound by professional secrecy regarding all personal data of customers and the obligation to retain the data by the owner of the file or, where appropriate, with the responsible even after completing its relation.
Also, as provided in art. 89.2 Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on protection of personal data, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts necessary measures for staff members to understand the safety rules affecting the performance of its functions and the consequences it may incur in case of non compliance.